About the Benefit
A new generation of voices is speaking up for social justice and equality in Israel! Celebrate these pioneering activists over food, drink, dancing, raffle prizes, and multimedia featuring young Israelis fighting for a better Israel.
The New Generations Benefit is the premiere annual event for progressive supporters of Israel in their 20s and 30s, raising funds for the New Israel Fund's work to strengthen Israel's democracy and promote justice and equality for all members of Israeli society.
Each week, we'll unveil one of five featured young Israel activists fighting for a better Israel. The TimesCenter's multimedia will showcase their inspiring work bettering gender segregation, fair housing, marriage equality, human rights and more:
- Zvi Benninga, Sheikh Jarrah Solidarity Movement
Striving for a Just Society
...and more to come!
Honoring Alice Shalvi
This year, Benefit attendees of $540 or more are invited to join the greater New Israel Fund community earlier in the evening in honoring Alice Shalvi, a human rights pioneer and the mother of Israel’s feminist movement. As we honor her lifetime achievements in religious pluralism and women’s rights, we will take up her challenge as new voices of conscience.
The Evening’s Schedule :
6:00 pm : Special event honoring Alice Shalvi (with special guest Gloria Steinem!) for donors of $540 and above.
8:00 pm : Doors open! Join us for a light dinner, cocktails and dessert, and raffle sales. Dancing begins at 10 pm.
11:00 pm : Doors close
Dietary laws observed, courtesy of Above and Beyond Catering.
Tickets under $250 are tax-deductible at $35 per person; tickets $250 through $539 at $45 per person; tickets over $540 at $75 per person. (Some ticket levels permit more than one attendee.)
Join the Benefit Committee :
Help us knowledgeably and passionately promote social justice in Israel. The commitment is simple: purchase a $125 ticket or higher, invite your friends, and be listed as a committee member. Join now!
*Prices go up $25 after October 26th!*
- $72 - (For students, nonprofit employees, and unemployed) 1 Benefit ticket with 2 drink tickets and light dinner
- $150 - 1 ticket, 2 drink tickets and light dinner
- $275 - 1 ticket with open bar and light dinner
- $540 - 2 tickets with open bar, plus admission to event with Alice Shalvi including dinner
- $1,000 - 4 tickets with open bar, plus admission to event with Alice Shalvi including dinner
- $1,800 - 6 tickets with open bar, admission to event with Alice Shalvi including dinner, plus black & white Tribute Greeting, sponsorship of 2 other young people to attend
There are a limited number of scholarshipped tickets available to students, unemployed and nonprofit professionals by request. Please email
For more information or press inquiries, please contact us at (212) 613-4400 or by email:
, Program Associate/Office Manager
, Director of New Generations, New York